Barbara Bolla founded Futura Properties in San Diego.Tony Troxel worked for his wife and shared a million dollars worth of property.

Now they are both on trial in San Diego for beating a 70 year old woman based on her ethnicity. The primary defense of San Diego insurance defense attorney Joseph Barr is to use a fellow realtor, but appears he was unaware the realtor was arrested for child molestation prior to centering his defense on the family friend and neighbor.

Tony Troxel was unable to explain why he is quoted in a police report referencing to his elderly neighbor, that all said was: "Get back in your house Egyptian ***." Trial is being covered by the news

See news report http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html and is expecting to conclude in several days.

Had an Experience with Ken Bourke Realty?

Comments

For a true presentation of the facts of this case - Google the following: Nicole Shaker, Darrin Shaker, Vonia Shaker. You will find that they are as despicable people as you could find.

Greystar Properties Property Management Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more