San Diego, California

Barbara Bolla founded Futura Properties in San Diego.Tony Troxel worked for his wife and shared a million dollars worth of property.

Now they are both on trial in San Diego for beating a 70 year old woman based on her ethnicity. The primary defense of San Diego insurance defense attorney Joseph Barr is to use a fellow realtor, but appears he was unaware the realtor was arrested for child molestation prior to centering his defense on the family friend and neighbor.

Tony Troxel was unable to explain why he is quoted in a police report referencing to his elderly neighbor, that all said was: "Get back in your house Egyptian ***." Trial is being covered by the news

See news report http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html and is expecting to conclude in several days.

Had an Experience with Ken Bourke Realty?

Comments

Orr

For a true presentation of the facts of this case - Google the following: Nicole Shaker, Darrin Shaker, Vonia Shaker. You will find that they are as despicable people as you could find.

Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more